viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Marc Jacobs Beauty Line Debut

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while... hahaha I feel like I start every single post like this and I'm sorry I really am. But let's jump right into the post.


Last Friday I went to Marc Jacobs Beauty Launch at Sephora and it was incredible. First of all a model called Veronica Boomer introduced the event, which consisted in a contest where a Sephora worker had to use the new Marc Jacobs products to create a swan in a models face, the first prize was to get tickets for the New York Fashion Week and the second and third were an incredible Paris Shopping Experience.




On the event we also were lucky enough to enjoy some dance, fresh cocktails and they gave us an amazing eyeliner, which by the way works perfectly.




I had an amazing time there, thank you Sephora and Marc Jacobs for being the best.

Thank you,