OKAY EVERYONE!! IT'S ABOUT TO BE 2015 (and yes I still writing 2013 when I have to write the date!!
Lately I've been watching how everyone it's writing or saying to themselves a lot of new year's resolutions. And let's be honest: How many of you say that this year are going to go to the gym and then ended up going twice? And like that they are like a 1234567898 more examples.
So I decided to do some research on the internet to find some ways to keep your resolutions and goals (because I have some goals that I want to keep and I don't want to fail this year again).
And now I was putting the information together and I thought that some of you would be interested in what I found. Annnnd here it goes:
Tips To Keep New Year's Resolutions:
- It has to be something you really want: It's something that you have to decide not something that other people it's telling you or something you think you should. You have to WANT it.
- Be realistic: It has to be something that you can do, not like: "This year I'm not going to eat chocolate anymore" because we all know that's impossible.
- Limit your list: The number of resolutions, goals or dreams has to be reduce so you can handle them.
- Make a plan: Create a serie of smaller step to reach them.
- Reward yourself: We all have temptations some time it's important to reward yourself.
- Track your progress: Don't matter how small it's the progress. Even it's better if you have small goals because they are easier to keep.
- Don't beat yourself up: Don't force yourself sometimes you need to relax. I you beat yourself up and you get obsessed you will start hating your resolution.
- Stick to it: They say it takes 21 days for your resolution to become a habit.
- Keep trying: Don't matter how much you fail, if you keep trying at the end you will reach your goal.
What About You:
-Do you think it's better to go one by one or have a lots of them ate the same time?
-What are your new year's resolutions?
-Do you have some other tips to keep it?
I'll loved if you answeres this questions here or in any of my social media.