domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2014

Sweater Weather Tag






1. Favorite candle scent?


Lately I've been using a lot a candle that smells like Sugar and Applepie from Natura. 



2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

Well it depensa on my mood. If I'm sleepy I drink coffee because caffeine. I usually can't sleep so tea helps sometimes. And the last one: hot chocolate is something that I can resist.  



3. What's the best fall memory you have?

Wow. I have no idea. I love fall so much and I've got so many good memories of it that I serioously don't know hahaha. Sorry xx.

 




4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 

Buff! Okay this is a hard one. I mean I love winged eyeliner but I never use it. But on the other hand we've got dark lips that is simething that I love but I never use it neither.



5. Best fragrance for fall?

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift. I love how it smells.



6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?

I'm from Barcelona and here it's not a tradition to celebrate Thanksgiving, so I have no idea.  

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?

Here the autumn weather is sometimes cold but I like it a lot.

8. Most worn sweater?

My most worn sweater is one that I bought three weeks ago at Brandy Melville.




9. Must-have nail polish this fall?

I think that for this time of the year I like colors like red, maroon, black or dark blue and any kind of purple.




10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

I'm from Barcelona and here it's not the most usual to jump on leaf piles. But I also have another house in mountains and when I'm there I like to jump in leaf piles and I think I look like a little girl but I LOVE IT . 



11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

I like a lot skinny jeans and I usually use them more than I use leggings (I'm writting this with leggings) 

12. Combat boots or Uggs?

I love combat boots but I think that for this kind of weather I prefer Uggs because they are so comfty and I'm obessed with Autralia.



13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

As you all must know guys, I'm weird and with that what I mean is sometimes I think it's worth the hype and sometimes I thinks it's not.

14. Favorite fall TV show?

Well I must confess that I see a lot of TV shows. I'm so obssesed with everything. And it's not like if I had a TV show for this time of the year. I watch around 23 series (not at the same time). Lately I'm watching "Castle", "Awkward","Faking It", "Arrow", "New Girl" and "American Horror Story", "Breaking Bad", "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Originals". And I think I'm going to start "The Walking Dead"

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

As I said on my first post I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan (Swiftieeee) and as some of you know she brought out her new CD on October 27th and yes it's been a month since that but I still in love with this CD so much, it's called 1989.