Hello everyone! Hope you all had an amazing holidays. So these days I've been watching tons of "What I Got For Christmas" videos on YouTube and reading tons of blog post with the same title and as I didn't got any thing planned for this week I thought that I'd do that. First I want to start by saying that I don't pretend to brag or anything, I'm just doing this post because I enjoy watching and reading those and that way I get ideas for the next year or my birthday or just go and buy those things if I really like them.
- Christmas Candle: it smells like candy bars but a little more sweet.
- Gardenia & Coriander Candle: what I like about this is that it was a pack of 6 mini candles and I've had these thingsto put candles in since last year but I didn't had time to buy good candles, so when my Secret Santa got them I was really happy.
- Yankee Candle. Christmas Garland: As you may or may not know I'm from Spain and here we don't have Yankee Candles but I've seen them in so many Youtube videos and I wanted one so bad that when I discovered where I could buy it I went and got this one because it smell so "christmas-y" that I couldn't resist.
- Amber & Vanilla Candle: This one is from Natura and these are my favorite candles ever, good but not so expensive.
I love music a lot and my grandmother promised me that if I got good grades by the end of the year she would by me a record player, my Secret Santa from school knew it and she got me some vinyls from his dad, and I can't wait to play them all.
- Bob Marley &The Wailers
- Bruce Springsteen
- Stevie Wonder
I love reading and discovering new books so these year I joined a web page called Good Reads and it's amazing, every single book on this Earth is there.
Also, this year I've re-watched Gilmore Girls and Jess has always been my favorite boy and all the music he listens to and just the way he is, so this time I focused more in the books he reads and I bought a couple to read in December and I loved them so for Christmas I got some more.
- Naked Breakfast-William S. Burroughs
- Seriously...I'm Kidding-Ellen Degeneres
- Please Kill Me: The Uncensored Oral History Of Punk-Legs McNeil and Gillian McCain
- It-Alexa Chung
- Franny and Zooey-J.D Saligner
- Otello-William Shakespeare
- The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test-Tom Wolfe
- Howl, Kaddish And Other Poems-Allen Ginsberg
- The Old Man And The Sea-Ernest Hemingway
- Joy Division T-Shirt
- UO Turtle Neck Maroon Shirt/Sweater
- Benetton Basic Tees
- Oysho Sweatpants
- Oysho Sport T-Shirt
- Best Mountain Cardigan
- Best Mountain T-Shirt
- UO Turtle Grey/White Stripped Sweater
- Adidas Superstar
- Black Booties
- Oysho Slippers
- Oysho Slippers
- Unicorn Teddy
- Colouring Book
- Santa's Boot
- Sweets and other goodies
- Coldplay Ticket
- LUSH present box