viernes, 25 de diciembre de 2015

Christmas Sprit





Hello everyone! So, today has been really weird because I opened the last window of the advent calendar and I can't believe it's Christmas tomorrow and because of that I wanted to let you know how I get in the Christmas mood. 
First, I recommend drinking a hot chocolate or going to Starbucks and ask for the most festive drink.(that's what I did).
Then, on my way back home I passed a Tiger and I went in to see if they had something nice and I found all the ingredients to make a ginger bread house and,as soon as,  I went home I started making it, while watching Arthur Christmas (one of my favorite Christmas movies ever). 
Then I eat my lunch in sweatpants and started watching Polar Express (another amazing Christmas movie), when the movie finished I decided that it was time to get ready for my family dinner, so I took a shower and did my hair, my make up, and put on my outfit while listening to my Christmas playlist. (If you're interested in that, it's going to be a whole post about it sometime this week but before New Year Eve for sure)

Christmas Playlist: Christmas
Christmas movies (that I've been seeing during this month):


  • Elf
  • Polar Express
  • Home Alone
  • How The Grinch Stole The Christmas
  • Love Actually 
  • Jingle All The Way
  • Arthur Christmas
  • The Greatest Store In The World
  • Nativity
  • The Muppet Christmas Carol
  • The Holiday
  • A Christmas Story
  • The Santa Clause
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • A Christmas Carol


Thank you and Merry Christmas